Graham is almost 3 months old already! I cannot believe how fast it has gone. I promise more pics are forthcoming. I just had to say a few words about our little guy. In his short 3 months, Graham has complete control of both of his parents. I really didn't know I would love being a mom so much. I am in love! What's more, watching him with Mark makes me fall more in love with him each day too. Graham has brought a spirit of peace and love to our home that resides with us wherever we go. He has changed us.
Yesterday, Mark and Dan were competing for high scores with the Wii fit balance games. (A recent obsession of theirs) Mark just holds Graham while playing and I heard Dan tell him it wasn't fair that he is steadier with his son in his arms. It really made me think. I believe that is largely true of most people. We all have our times when we are irresponsible, shaky, or inconsistent and those don't necessarily go away with a child but (at least from my perspective) we do become steadier. We try to be that strong, reliable foundation for our child. We are steadier with them in our arms. I then thought of our Heavenly Father and how steady He really is. If one child can change an imperfect being toward steadiness, then how incredibly steady is our perfect Father? Neat! I find myself thinking a lot more about spiritual matters. I want to be better so I will be the kind of mother this perfect little guy deserves.

2 comments:
How sweet! Graham has been a blessing to us all. He has a sweet spirit that remains with me, as well.
Loves,
Audrie
P.S. Hey, while Ahmae is down, we should go to pudding on the rice ;)
All I can say is Ditto... Being a mother is wonderful and it will forever change us and make us want to be better so we can be there to help them along the way the happiest moments for a mother is when you know that your children are truly happy. Graham is very lucky to have you and Mark as his parents you both are just awesome. I know you are great parents. You have been there for my children and I do appreciate that so much..
Post a Comment