Wow! The perfect Holy Family - and how appropriate for this special Christmas season! Being Catholic you know we "really go" for this beautiful symbolism. Absolutely wonderful! Love you all! Grandpa Gary and Grandma Lydia
Words that Describe Mark:
(according to Bobbi and in no particular order)
Patient, Mellow, Diligent, Loving, Kind, Silly, Peanut Butter lover, Raiders fan, Friend to everyone, Playful, Basketball fiend, Football fan, BYU fan (against my better judgement but I love him still!), Sports, Sports, Sports!, loves his family, the best husband in the world!
Words that Describe Bobbi:
(according to Mark and in no particular order)
Caring, Love of Books, Loving wife, Easily pleased, Passionate for teaching, Charity, Fun to be around, Enjoys life, Utah fan (against my better judgement!), Ice cream of any flavor, Rock Climber, Wakeboarder, Adventurer, My favorite person to be with, Supporter, Happy.
5 comments:
I love him! He is so perfect. Such a cute boy...I'm so happy for you.
Oh! What an ADORABLE LITTLE BOY!!!! SO CUTE!!!
Awesome pictures! Now that we haven't been sick, I'm going to call you to schedule a visit!
Wow! The perfect Holy Family - and how appropriate for this special Christmas season! Being Catholic you know we "really go" for this beautiful symbolism. Absolutely wonderful! Love you all! Grandpa Gary and Grandma Lydia
Bobbi! Love the pics! You are a perfect family.
Post a Comment