Thursday, July 28, 2011

June 11th Part 1

So I missed.. again.. but I did make up for it in these. I took SO many! How could I not, I mean just look at those boys! We visited Joyce & her cute family for a quick night and had to make sure and fit a photo shoot in. You may notice multiple similar shots- I could NOT choose so.. I just put a few up. The expressions are just so different in each one! This was such a fun time with great helpers (thank you Ahmae & Kianna!) and models (thanks all!) I miss these guys so much! Move back to Utah PLEASE!!!


2 comments:

Lance & Joyce said...

So much fun! We miss Graham so much! They are so cute together & all of them are so photogenic!

Audrie Flinders said...

OH MY GOODNESS how adorable! Those 3 boys. :) I miss all of them!!