Barely into my photo challenge and I miss a day... oh well, I do think I got some on my phone though. I will have to add those another time.
The 7th was busy with preparations for our trip to Washington, then a fun evening out with Katy. Alex kindly watched his little ones and mine (Thanks again Alex!) and we went to Cafe Rio and got pedicures then had some fabulous frozen yogurt. I didn't get many pictures but here is one of Graham running -a little blurry- with Michael who is hard to catch a good shot of... he is constantly moving.
The 7th was busy with preparations for our trip to Washington, then a fun evening out with Katy. Alex kindly watched his little ones and mine (Thanks again Alex!) and we went to Cafe Rio and got pedicures then had some fabulous frozen yogurt. I didn't get many pictures but here is one of Graham running -a little blurry- with Michael who is hard to catch a good shot of... he is constantly moving.

No comments:
Post a Comment