The last few weeks have been pretty busy. I love summer! I have a lot more to say than I have time for right now so I will get to all of that at a later free moment. But for the time being we have an announcement... we got a new puppy!


Her name is, well... that is the problem. We just can't pick one. So I am asking you to help us. The current choices are: Reeses (from her coloring), Eldie (It should actually be L.D. because until we choose a name we keep calling her little dog.), or Thadea (it means courageous or fearless and she is!). If you have any other ideas leave a comment but otherwise vote on the poll.
4 comments:
Cute pictures of the pup! So what have you named her? Have you decided yet? I think my favorite is Eldie, but anything would do!
your puppy is so cute! and so is your blog! i like the vines ... I'm glad we are blog friends now - i'm still trying to figure this all out - SO confusing haha
p.s. let's play
oh and why am i not on your friend list? i'm offended !
jk :D
Such cute pictures! I'm kind of surprised that you haven't chosen a name yet because last time I heard it sounded like you were leaning to Thadea. I am sure that the perfect name will pop up.
I would love to visit you and you are always welcome to come up and see me. That would be super fun.
Post a Comment