It has taken WAY too long but I am finally updating my blog. I prefer to blame it on the last few crazy months... I am just starting to feel like I can breathe again, yay for summer break!
These are February's photos, expect more (the catch up) coming in the next week or two (If anyone actually reads this anymore)
We went to a park since February was unseasonably warm.
Graham decided to be a dare devil and climbed the big ladder, scared his parents out of their minds but, he did it. The "I did it" dance at the top was so fun to watch!
My other man... handsome isn't he!
One day Meg, our babysitter's daughter was climbing a tree. Graham wanted to join but was too small... He cried, "Climb tree!" at the top of his lungs repeatedly until I gave in and he climbed the neighbor's tree.
He had a blast... until...
It was time to go home...
Silly kid!










1 comment:
Love the new pics! I can't believe there is no snow on the ground in February! But little Graham is as darling as ever and getting to be quite the dare devil! I like Mark's new "look" too! He looks like a model out of GQ! Wow! (And a new graduate now, too! Way to go, Mark!)Keep the updates coming now that you have summer break. We had a big Church picnic yesterday (school was out for us on Friday) and the teachers were all smiles! I hope you and the family enjoy your time off! Love you all! Grandma Lydia
Post a Comment