More pictures to share!! These are a little random but I wanted to make sure I posted more, he just grows so fast!
So tired Grandma!
I love this expression!
Touchdown Raiders!
Angelic...
So tired Grandma!
I love this expression!
Touchdown Raiders!
Angelic...
6 comments:
He is perfect. So tiny and cute. How are you feeling?
Dearest Mark and Bobbi: What a perfect little baby - Hugs from Great Grandpa! Love you all! Grandpa Gary
He is seriously so cute. I can't wait to hold him. We've had so much sickness going around our house though, so we'll hold off until we are 110%. Isn't being a mom the best?
So cute.
Bobbi, this is Jess, from the big house back in the day - I found your blog off Jen's. Congrats on the new little guy. He's a cutie!
Absolutely adorable!! What a cutie! I love watching him and he's so sweet and patient and STRONG!!! Fun pictures, Bobbi. Love you!
Hugs, Audrie
P.s. love the background :)
Post a Comment