Saturday, June 6, 2009

Quick Review

I have been so horrible at posting lately!  It has been a busy time! Here is a quick overview of some of the things we have done lately:
  • Miss Saigon- I know Wicked is the big hype (and I do agree it is great) but I have wanted to see Miss Saigon since about 8th or 9th grade.  Mark surprised me with tickets (great seats too!) for Easter.  It was so great!
  • End of Semester- Mark survived!  He got all A's and B's too!
  • Josh leaving- My little brother left for Afghanistan.  He better be staying safe!
  • End of school- It was crazy!  It always is.  (Although I do have to say that not having to move was WONDERFUL!  I didn't have to pack.)  We had a great graduation for our sixth graders and even got Brad Wilcox as a speaker!  My students threw a "surprise" baby shower for me.  It was sweet. 
  • Joyce visiting- We LOVED having Mark's sister here for a couple of weeks with her two darling boys.  We miss her so much!  She really needs to move closer! With her here we had the chance to do a lot of fun family stuff too.  It was so much fun!
  • Baby- Still growing. I finally started feeling the baby moving in my 16th or 17th week.  I wasn't quite sure that was for a while... Now it is moving like crazy, especially to music! We had our 20 week ultrasound and everything is healthy.  (Yes I will post pictures soon, sorry!) 
There is probably more but I so cannot remember right now.  I will definitely add on if it comes to mind.  

4 comments:

Christine said...

Hey woman!
I'm totally with you on the not having to move thing... getting put away and ready for the end was so much easier than last year (and you had to do that for the past two years!). Although, I knew I had a lot of stuff before, but now I really know... it's all in the cubbies! Hope your start of the summer has been great!

Lindsey said...

Summer break...aaaah. You know what's even better than not having to move? Not having to teach. Ha, ha. I'm so mean to rub it in. Anyway, did you guys decide to find out what you are having? Can't wait to see Baby Edwards.

Grandma Lydia said...

Hello My Sweeties! I have been thinking about you so much lately - knowing this this a busy, busy time. Congrats on the good grades (Mark!) and ending a successful school year (Bobbi!) - Grandpa and I are so proud of you! Sadly, we do not have the luxury of summer vacation - these darn college kids just keep on going to school, so I guess we just have to continue to teach. Summer is 'bustin' out all over up here - baby turkeys and squirrels grace us with their presence every day - and soon to be new fawns. The cats sit on the screened porch and are fascinated! Love you both! Grandma Lydia

Anonymous said...

Wow. It sounds like both you and I have been busy lately, too!!! I'm happy you aren't moving schools (again) either! But remember... I'm ALWAYS happy to help :o) Just a thought to remember - SHOPPING - BIRTHDAYS... if that rings a bell :o) Just kidding. :o)

Audrie