Friday, April 3, 2009

Beginning to look human...

Okay, well, this one doesn't look very human, unless you know what it is.  It is a shot of the tummy and two arms wiggling around. 

This is the one where you can actually see a baby.  It is so strange and surreal~ I'm sure it will feel all to real soon enough but...

Cute eh?  It was fun to have Grandma Shirley and Susie there with us.  Grandma was so impressed by the technology.  She had seen the pictures but not the actual ultrasound with movement.  Mark said it is definitely like him because it was calm and not moving everywhere like me.  I hope so! You can't see it in the picture but it is lounging back with legs up and crossed. We finally got to hear the heartbeat too.  That was neat!  I just love watching Mark's face at these appointments.  If he's this way with the pictures and heartbeat it will be even better with the actual baby!


4 comments:

mattandmarcee said...

Sooo cute!! It is so fun to see the arms and the body this time...can't wait to see he or she in 188 days!!

Bonnie and Ben Kacher said...

Oh my gosh! We are having a baby too. I think I am due about 1 week after you. October 16th. Crazy! Congrats.

Rachel K. said...

So So CUTE!!!!! I can't wait to meet the little baby and see if it's a boy or girl! The suspense is killing me!

Bonnie and Ben Kacher said...

Hey Bobbi congrats on the kid! Hope you're doing well. Sorry we kind of dropped off the face of the earth. We are just trying to finish school and figure out what we are going to do next. We are probably going to move to DC in June, and Bonnie is having a kid in October! Anyway, I hope that all is well!

Ben