Friday, December 5, 2008

Fast Times...

I can't believe how quickly time has flown by the last couple of months. We have been trying to keep our heads above water with everything that is happening. We did have a couple of fabulous holidays (I will post pics later for those) and a lot of great times with the family. We are looking forward to more this month!

Tonight we are driving to St. George for a roommate's wedding.
(CONGRATS CINDY!) and a visit with Matt & Marcee and Family so I don't have a lot of time to post now but I just wanted to say keep checking in... There will be updates soon!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow, I feel so honored to be on your blog! Thanks for coming down, it was so great to see you. Thanks so much for your support! You and Mark are the best!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Bobbi and Mark! The New Year pic is great! (Love the glasses darling!) Was great talking with you from Seattle - Justin said he had such a nice visit - loves the girls. You two are the "connectors" in this family - a loving and well deserved title! I'm sure you are swamped with teaching and schooling - as are we. Whew! I'm ready for another vacation already! Love you guys! Grandma Lydia