It's official (I hope!) I am teaching 6th grade at Meadow Elementary in Lehi next year. I am still a little anxious about the possibility of a change... but this should be pretty solid. I am so excited to be back in my element. The school and people have been really nice and seem excited to have me. I am so relieved to have that decision made. I will miss Deerfield but not like I miss Welby this year. I still think about that place and those people every day. I think coming here I knew it was a possibility to change the next year, so I am not as attached. I will miss people though and definitely my kids and the community.
Just thought I would share my news!
4 comments:
Hey Guys- It was so good to hear from you. Your blog is so cute! Sounds like you are doing well. It has been fun to look at all your siblings blogs also.
Hi Bobbi! This is Audrie. I'm glad that you can teach 6th grade next school year! I hope I'll be able to help set up your classroom again! :D
YAY! Iam so excited for you!I am glad that you get to teach your grade!
Ahmae' & Kianna are here and they say hi! And they love you & miss you! (I do too!)
Bobbi! It's good to hear from you! How have you been? Looks like things are going well and you look great! I'm glad I have your blog now. :)
Post a Comment